martedì 27 maggio 2014

Winds of Change - The Ballad of the 20 ( Eng )

I changed the disposition of things in my room, in these days (dunno why, I did it while I waited for my mother to wake up). 
Ok, not a great changing, but now my room seems largest than before.


I put Violet - the headless dummy - on my "nightstand" and, in front of it, I put the mirror frame (without mirror) where I keep my junk. These things were hidden behind the door (where, now, there's my stender). 


Look! There are also colors! :D

What more? Well, Misa is 20 years old, now! We ate pizza and a tasteless tiramisu, for celebrate ( ahahah, I love people on a diet! ). I still have give her a gift  (she is one of the few people who receive gifts from me). We are friends since 2007, more or less. Our friendship is the most durable I've ever had. When I knew her, she was only 13 and was still in middle school! 

One day, I didn't want to go to school (I attended art school), so I have passed in front of her school 'cause I had to wait another fellows with no desire to study. She only knew who I was 'cause, in the city of our schools, I was pretty popular because of the style (small town, big voices), but she didn't knew me in person. That day, without a real reason, she wanted to come with us.
She was funny! I had pink hair, she had red hair. She had bands t-shirts, I had ripped band t-shirts. We were made ​​for each other! 
She initially worried me. I didn't speak, she spoke for three!
I kept asking myself if she was breathing, between one word and another. I never knew a person that spoke so much!
Ahahah!


Unfortunately, I have only this pic from 2007 of us. It's really lol! 


Thanks for endurance, Misa! It's not easy live with me. I hope to stay with you for much more time.. <3
GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento