venerdì 9 maggio 2014

Failed Tutorial ( Eng )

Today, I asked Misa to film me while I did a tutorial ( for those who don't know what I talk about, here is the link for the last post I wrote: http://gothadora.blogspot.it/2014/05/dread-with-sewing-thread-eng-ita.html ).
The tutorial is really horrible ( Misa said "Thanks" right now! ), I just extracted some photos from the video. 


Sorry Misa, you're not able to record! xD
In weekend, I'll ask to my boyfriend to record my tutorial.




Now, my hair is like in the pictures ( lol! look at that scaffolding of junk that I have! ). 
Be patient, the tutorial is coming. 

Today I bought a present for Mother's Day with my father. I can't say what it is, but I can say that it's wonderful! :D 
My father bought me even two rings. He was very cuddly.. <3


Well, see ya to the next post ( where there will be the tutorial, I hope! ).
GothAdora

2 commenti: