lunedì 5 maggio 2014

The Dentist - Part 3 ( Eng - Ita )

Eng:

And, here we are, to the third episode of "Adventure to the Dentist"!


I filled two teeth and the next time, I would have to remove one, but I'll postpone removal to fill another tooth. 
As always, the dentist was very patient with me and, to celebrate the filling, my mother and I ate a mega cheesebaconsaladketchupburger, today!
*Dance of Masochism* 


However, it is her fault! A good mother would not allow me to eat crap! 


GothAdora

Ita:

Ed eccoci al terzo episodio di "Avventura dal dentista"!


Oggi ho fatto otturare due denti e la prossima volta avrei dovuto toglierne uno, ma dovrò posticipare la rimozione per far riempire un altro dente.
Come sempre il dentista è stato molto paziente con me e, per celebrare "il riempimento", io e mia madre abbiamo pranzato con un mega cheesepancettainsalataketchupburger, oggi!
*Danza del Masochismo*


Comunque è colpa sua! Una buona madre non mi avrebbe permesso di mangiare schifezze!


GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento