martedì 6 maggio 2014

Another Visits ( Eng )

I have just returned from Pavia, where me and my family, once a year, have general medical visits. Nothing to worry about, anyway! I don't like hospitals, but the center of Pavia has the best crew of doctors, here in Italy ( well, I hope! ). 
I also had to make an eye examination. My pupils are shrinking just now!


I look like a junkie, my Gosh! D:
Gwaa! I don't like pain, believe it or not, and the eye drops that the nurse put in my eyes, well, burned a lot!
She even laughed, that sadistic! D: 
I would have to do the orthopedic examination, but I haven't had the courage ( yeah, Adora is a scaredy-cat! ), in addition, the visit would had been at 3 pm. I didn't want to wait until then.
Next time, in October 2015. 
I also discovered that I took 1 kg and 1 cm height, from last year!
*Dance of Expansion*

Now I must go with Lizzie in the garden. Have a nice day!
GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento