sabato 31 maggio 2014

Puppets and Books ( Eng )

I have created two other fetishes, in this period. Lately I need to do something constantly ( I always get up early to do the housework, I do a lot more exercise and I read whenever I can).



It's a Mweeh period, unfortunately. I have to cheer myself up!
Fight, Adora! Fight!

In spite of everything, people are very good and patient with me. Me and my boyfriend started to build a lot of things, and today gave me two books ( last number of Harry Potter - I asked him to lend it to me, last time - and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ). He's really very kind to me..

Basically, there aren't news. I began to see "Tales from the Crypt." It 's fun! I like short stories ('cause, when I do the treadmill, it's nice to look at something on tv, but unfortunately there's nothing interesting usually).
I saw Misa, Lupus and other people, these days (Gwaa! A lot of people) but, in the end, the evening I prefer to have as little contact as possible with the people (ahah!).

I found this image that show exactly how my concept of things is!



Yeah,one day I'll die alone.
Now I'll finish reading the last chapter of the saga "The Hunger Games", and after .. well, I don't know what I'll do later, ok??
TSK!


GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento