lunedì 28 aprile 2014

The Dentist - Part 2 ( Eng - Ita )

Eng:

Nothing has changed: Adora is more scared of the dentist!


Today I went in the dental office (the last time, I ran away in fear! haha).. I'm supposed to remove a wisdom tooth, next time, and fill two teeth ( I'm not sure that the right word is "fill"! D: May there be forgiveness for the word! ).
Now I have pain in the gums, but the dentist and his assistants were very kind to me ( and, above all, patient! xD).

Soon, Misa  will come (she went to Riccione at the weekend! I like Misa! She's diesel weasel!).. Someone made her suffer, I want to be supportive, for which I salute you.
No one can hurt my Misa!


Bye!
GothAdora


Ita: 

Nulla è cambiato: Adora è ancora più spaventata dal dentista!

 (Eccoti un telefono. Chiama qualcuno a cui interessi.)


Oggi sono andata allo studio dentistico ( l'ultima volta sono scappata via terrorizzata! Ahah).. Dovrei ar rimuovere un dente del giudizio, la prossima volta, e otturare due denti. 
Ora ho male alle gengive, ma il dentista e le sue assistenti sono stati davvero gentili con me ( e, soprattutto, pazienti! xD)

A momenti arriverà Misa ( è andata a Riccione nel weekend! Mi piace Misa! E' ganza!).. Qualcuno l'ha fatta soffrire, per cui voglio esserle di supporto. Per questo ora vi saluto.
Nessuno può fare del male alla mia Misa!

(io non so chi siete, ma vi troverò e voi mi ucciderete)

Bye!
GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento