mercoledì 9 aprile 2014

Paincake

Hello!
These days haven't been very nice, for me, for one and simply reason: pain!
Nope, I don't mean that guy from Akatsuki, I mean dizziness, sore throat and cuts ( and, again, NO! I haven't cut myself! ).
I have to thank my boyfriend for these gifts that he wanted to share with me, cuts apart ( you, bastard! ).
No, jokes aside, we did the barbecue, Saturday.. I probably caught a chill that day. 
Anyway, it was a pleasant day ( with my boyfriend's family, my family and some friends ) even if I only did two pictures..



Look! Misa's hand! :D ( nope, not Midas! Those are french fries, not ingots! )

That afternoon, however, we discovered that Mugiwara was sickly and, obviously, the next day I was sick too. xD 
.. Indeed, I was sick and bleeding!
Yeah, Adora has forgotten how to walk ( as well as Peter Griffin has forgotten how to sits ).. Gwaa!


My leg and edge of the cabinet quarreled ( and the cabinet won ).. Nothing to worry about, I just bled.
Buuuuuuut! 


These days there are also many positive things, like "Paincake" ( as my boyfriend calls them ).. Of course, despite blood / pain / illness, Mugiwara has prepared breakfast twice ( and what a breakfast! ).


Obviously I've covered everything with Nutella ( he, instead, chose the honey ).. I never change! I would put Nutella everywhere!

Well, have a nice day ( and, if you can, a paincake )! 
GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento