sabato 26 aprile 2014

And Here's the News ( Eng - Ita )

ENG:

From now on, my posts will be both in English and in Italian (Yep, I like to complicate things!).
*Dance of Masochism*


Hi guys! 
These days, Adora had nothing to do, so she decided to put things away and clean the house!
*Another dance of Masochism*

Yeah, but not only! She finally attacked the poster of KH2 (after putting in place the "Nerd location")! :D 


It was a nightmare! D: 
I have too many VHS, and too many videogames! I have also found a way to keep in order the wires of the consoles ( you can see it there, on the right in the pic.. Not very nice to look at, but really functional! ) and, again, not only! I was seized by a creative genius (or maybe it was that I had a sock alone) and I made a puppet! 


it's disturbing, doesn't it? :D 
( Ok, I'm not very proud of this, but it was the first time I built a puppet! )
When I finished cleaning / building things, I have begun to "improve" other. Cleaning, I found an old Digimon's coloring book and this is the result:



Gwaa ahah! Joe looks like an alternative lesbian! :D

Uhm, probably I should tell more, but now I can't think of anything else! Well, have a nice saturday night! 
GothAdora


ITA:


D'ora in avanti, i miei post saranno sia in inglese che in italiano ( si, mi piace complicare le cose! )
*Danza del Masochismo*


Hi guys!
In questi giorni Adora non aveva nulla da fare, per cui ha deciso di mettere a posto e di pulire la casa!
*Altra danza del Masochismo*

Ebbene si, ma non solo! Finalmente ha attaccato il poster di KH2 ( dopo aver messo in ordine la "postazione Nerd")! :D 


E' stato un incubo! D:
Ho troppe VHS e troppi videogiochi! Ho anche trovato un modo di tenere i n ordine i cavi delle varie console ( potete vederlo lassù, sulla destra nella foto.. Non è molto bello da vedere, ma è funzionale! ) e, ancora, non solo! Sono stata colta da un estro creativo ( o forse era semplicemente il fatto di avere un solo calzino ) e ho creato un pupazzo!


Non è inquietante? :D
(Ok, non sono davvero fiera di questo, ma era la prima volta che ne costruivo uno! )
Quando ho finito di pulire/costruire oggetti, ho cominciato a "migliorarne" altri. Ho trovato un vecchio albo da colorare dei Digimon e questo è il risultato:



Gwaa ahah! Joe sembra una lesbica alternativa! :D
Uhm, probabilmente dovrei aggiungere altro, ma non mi viene in mente nulla! Beh, buon sabato sera!
GothAdora


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento