domenica 9 marzo 2014

Traffic

These days there was traffic, in my house.
I had the opportunity to see Ren and Lupus, and Misa came to see me often. 



( Yeah, I was smelling the armpit of Ren, obviously! )

Unfortunately I don' t have a photo along with Lupus ( that obnoxious! I' ll cast the evil eye on that creature! Don't follow him on his blog - http://lvpvscave.blogspot.it/ -!), next time, I will force him to take pictures with me, I swear!

Anyway, what did Adora? 
Adora has cut Lupus' hair, she has witnessed the deflowering of Ren's lobe and, most important things, her boyfriend gave her a phial of Felix Felicis!
Now, the World is mine! Gwaa!


As you may have guessed, I have started to read the Harry Potter saga ( again ). These days I'm re-reading the fifth chapter, and I begin to be sad, thinking of the sixth, so close.. T_T

It's only a book! It's only a book! Don't worry! Nobody dies!

Now I just have to say goodbye, I must lead Lizzie in the garden and, later, see my boyfriend ( and anyway, I have to help Misa to pass the songs on his mp3.. 


 ).
Have a nice die! Ehm, day! I meant "day"!


.. and, just in case you you were wondering, nope, I'm not naked in the picture.
GothAdora

2 commenti:

  1. You have no power here °^° I shall defeat your evil magic and destroy your cameras °^° anyway....hi :3

    RispondiElimina