domenica 2 marzo 2014

"Coolection of Crap"

Maybe, I'm the happiest woman alive!
Sometimes I forget how lucky I am:

I am surrounded by kind and affectionate people, I have a close family and a boyfriend who adores me.. Even though I have little money, I have everything I need.
(OMG! I can't believe I said that! Embarrassing!)


Anyway, hello!
Adora has extended her "Coolection of Crap", thanks to her boyfriend ( Uhm, not sound very good, I think! D: ).
He took me a pillow and a Lunchbox from Tiger ( http://www.tigerstores.co.uk/ ), this morning. How lovely!



( Those birds looks really retarded, don't you think? :D )

.. So, thanks for your poop, mr Boyfriend!

Anyway, there's nothing new in Adora's life. She's really happy. I AM really happy - don't know why but, ehi, why should I complain? -.
Probably, today I'll watch the end of "Captain Harlock" with Mugiwara ( if no one makes a impromptu - I used the right word, didn't I? D: -). Now I have to prepare lunch, so Have a nice day as mine!


GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento