giovedì 20 marzo 2014

Father's Day

Hi deer! OOps, I meant there! THERE!

What's new? Well, Adora's creativity has reached the top, yesterday ( naaa, it's a lie! )
Yesterday was the Father's Day ( Lupus, I know you're reading this, and I know you'll think of that time when I hummed THAT silly song! D: Sorry again! ), so Adora has created a greeting card to her father. On the front page there was Batman, in the foreground (?), and in the background there was the bat signal whit, at its core, the name of my father.

No, I haven't a pic of that greeting card, unfortunately..

Why Adora drew a Batman on the card? 'Cause she thinks that her father is the best superhero in the world ( well, he MUST BE a superhero! 'Cause, if not, why he is always tired and, on the phone, never answers? Surely he is so because, at night, runs through the city and save people ).
Regardless of how my father is, with all its ups and downs, for me he will always be a superhero, no sarcasm.. 
..And a seer! Before I was born, he already knew that I would have been a female and that I would have had the name I have! :D

That prankster! 
Well, I love him and I'm a lot more like him than anyone else.

Ok, the news are finished! Have a nice day!


Look how strong is Misa! :D
GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento