mercoledì 12 marzo 2014

Logbook

Yeah, Adora has spent money..



I bought a new Eye Shadow,2 days ago. 
That day, I was particularly "positive", so I opted to buy something colorful (?). 


Ta-daaan! Though it doesn't seems, it is an acid green eyeshadow and it's really cool! 


In the last pic, you can see it in the middle of the eyelid ( not a really good size, uh? ). The effect that it creates, however, is very nice ( not in photo xD ).

Anyway, hi gays! Oops, I meant guys! Well, hi to everyone!
Misa came to see me yesterday (as she always does, lately). It was a nice and warm day. :)


I remained under the umbrella almost all the time ( yeah, I'm a really vampyre! ). The neighbors will begin to think that I have some problem, probably!
Now I will bring the dog in the yard. Have a nice day!


( Not a nice montage, I admit! I'll fix it later )
GothAdora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento