martedì 25 febbraio 2014

English Proof

Yeah, this post will be completely in english!
Ta- daaan!




Why did i decide to write in this language? For no reason, obviously! (Maybe I could tell about another blog, at this page: http://lvpvscave.blogspot.it/ . It's my friend' s blog. I think the idea about language started from him. Yeah, I'm a copy-cat!) 

What about Adora's world? 
Nothing new, as always! I'm a really boring person!
My boyfriend, yesterday, took me a Batmobile scale model - when I saw it I had a mental orgasm! :D 



Isn't it awesome? Of course it is! 
I only must decide where to put it ( my bedroom is a mess! There's barely place to sleep! ).

Anyway, soon I'll run on Tapis Roulant and will do my daily exercise ( after all that chocolate my boyfriend took me, I-MUST-DO-EXERCISE! D: ). I'm not interested in lose weight, I only want to remain like this. For this reason I do exercise only an hour a day. 



What kind of exercise does Adora? Half hour of run, half hour of generic exercise for abs, legs and buttocks - Yeah, I'm a strong girl (?)!



Oh! There's something new. On my back. It sparks.
A Cyberdog's backpack! My favourit cousin took me that fabulous gadget from London. She was very cuddly! <3



Those long legs! xD

Now, I don't really know what to talk about. I should stop writing, it would be better! 


Have a nice day!
GothAdora

2 commenti: